The DMTL stocklist is updated every 24 hours! Search the stocklist live on the website or, download the stocklist to you PC.
How To Download our Stocklist
- Click 'Download Stocklist' on the DMTL homepage
- Login or Register
- Click 'Download Stocklist' to start the download
- The file 'stocklist.csv' will download to your computer
How To Open our Stocklist
- The DMTL stocklist is a .csv file
- Opening a .csv file by simply opening in Excel can mean the data loses leading zeros and doesn't display correctly
- To open correctly, follow the below steps
- Start Excel with a blank workbook open
- Select 'Data' on the ribbon, and then 'From Text/CSV' (if the menu options are greyed out, this could be because you do not have a workbook open)
- Browse for the .csv file (stocklist.csv) and click 'import.
- In the Text import wizard, ensure the 'Delimited' option is selected, click next
- In the delimiters section, tick 'Comma'.
- Click Load
- The data should now appear in the spreadsheet. Where column headings are included these will appear in the top row. Check that fields have not lost leading zeros where applicable